Saturday 7 July 2012

Whale Spotting @ Sleaford Bay

Today we went fishing at Wreck Beach. Unfortunately for us, the salmon were somewhere else - or they just weren't hungry? There was, however a pod of Whales splashing about in the bay. I've not enjoyed fishing so much as I have today when there are such magical creatures right in front of you. Days like these make you realise how small your problems are and how big and wonderful nature is.  I took my Canon but without the bloody memory card - once again left in my computer! Grrr. I have been making habit of that lately.  So... here are a few pics from my phone. The Whales are like tiny black specs against the sea. But oh what a magical place. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License